Thursday, November 3, 2022

What happened to the emails from Six Questions For. . .?

 Many of you have received a weekly email announcing the posting of a new interview on Six Questions For. . .. A couple of you have contacted me recently because the mailings stopped. I’ve waited way too long to post this.

A few months ago the company hosting the emailings announced they were discontinuing the service. No reason was given. In looking for a replacement, I believe I found the answer. The U.S. and Europe separately passed laws regarding group emails in an effort to combat spam. I’ve spent time attempting to find an alternative, but I keep butting up against two issues in particular that I can’t adhere to.


The only options I can offer are to follow Six Questions For. . . On Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100050555331687) or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/JimHarrington47).


Sorry for the inconvenience.


Jim Harrington


2 comments:

  1. One has to do with monitoring the European law and any changes to the law to maintain compliance. The other has to do with how much information is required to be included with each email sent.

    ReplyDelete